AUSTRALIA/UK: Arnott’s to launch Tim Tam into UK, challenge to UB’s Penguin
Australia's Arnott's Biscuits is to launch its iconic Tim Tam brand in the UK next month as the company undergoes a major expansion. Arnott's, which is owned by the Campbell Soup Company, has put in place a large-scale marketing campaign for the launch of Tim Tams, which are on a par with Vegemite for cult status in Australia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- General Mills issues profit warning