AUSTRALIA: Arnott's workers accept redundancy package
Workers at Arnott's beleaguered biscuit factory in eastern Melbourne have accepted a redundancy package, heralding closure for a campaign to save the plant. Arnotts, a subsidiary of US food giant Campbell Soup Company , revealed that operations would cease at the factory at the beginning of this month.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs