US: Artisanal Brands signs distribution agreement
Artisanal Brands, formerly known as American Home Foods Products, has entered into a distribution agreement with Cheezwhse.
With it recent acquisition of Boston-based Crystal Foods, Cheezwhse is now one of the US’s leading cheese importers and distributors to the retail sector.
Daniel Dowe, president and CEO of Artisanal said: “This distribution partnership is a valuable component of our ongoing retail initiative, particularly related to the expansion of our new CheeseClock by Artisanal retail programme.
Cheezwhse services around 2,000 retail stores in the Greater New York and New England markets as well as select retail accounts across the country, with a customer base comprised primarily of independently-owned stores.
“We are enthusiastic about this partnership with Cheezwhse and its potential to introduce the Artisanal brand to a new audience of customers,” Dowe added.
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea