GREECE: Arvanitidis buys eight Katanalotis Coop stores
Greek supermarket chain Arvanitidis is in negotiations to buy eight supermarkets from the Katanalotis Coop supermarket operator, which operates a total of 33 supermarkets in northern Greece. Of the eight stores in question, seven are in Katerini and one in Thessalonika. If it goes ahead, the acquisition will give Arvanitidis 89 supermarkets in northern Greece.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill