GREECE: Arvanitidis buys eight Katanalotis Coop stores
Greek supermarket chain Arvanitidis is in negotiations to buy eight supermarkets from the Katanalotis Coop supermarket operator, which operates a total of 33 supermarkets in northern Greece. Of the eight stores in question, seven are in Katerini and one in Thessalonika. If it goes ahead, the acquisition will give Arvanitidis 89 supermarkets in northern Greece.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes