SWITZ: Aryzta eyeing growth
"We are naturally working to increase sales and drive profitable growth. We have previously stated that we intend to double our profits over the next four years… Part of our strategy going forward could include strategic acquisitions," a spokesperson for the group told just-food today (9 June).
However, Aryzta does not currently have any acquisitions "on the cards".
"It would need to be the right deal," the spokesperson added.
Swiss baker Aryzta said today (28 September) that revenue growth is difficult to predict after it posted a drop in underlying group sales for the last 12 months....
Aryzta today (28 September) admitted that analyst predictions of a fall in earnings over the next 12 months were "reasonable" as the Swiss baking group posted a mixed set of annual results....
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image