INDIA: As WTO meet draws near, Agriculture Task Force denied extension
The Indian government has decided not to give any further extension to the Agriculture Task Force body, because time in running out in the run-up to the WTO ministerial meet in Qatar. Speaking at the 40th All India Wheat Research Workers Meet , federal agricultural minister Ajit Singh said that he had recommended to the Prime Minister's Office that no further extension be given. "I am against giving any more extension to ATF," he stressed, adding that the ATF has already been given two extensions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti