UK: Asda employees learn to take the rough with the hairy, squawking or four-legged
Anyone would think that the more reserved and sensitive members of Asda staff would be ruing the day that Spencer Johnson, MD, signed a publishing deal for his latest bestseller "Who Moved My Cheese?," but the supermarket bosses are keen to stress that, in actual fact, since the firm followed the advice of the US business management guide, everyone is as happy as a cat who got the cream.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs