UK: Asda employees learn to take the rough with the hairy, squawking or four-legged
Anyone would think that the more reserved and sensitive members of Asda staff would be ruing the day that Spencer Johnson, MD, signed a publishing deal for his latest bestseller "Who Moved My Cheese?," but the supermarket bosses are keen to stress that, in actual fact, since the firm followed the advice of the US business management guide, everyone is as happy as a cat who got the cream.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Buffett: no back-up deal for Kraft Heinz
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever