UK: Asda extends sustainability drive
UK supermarket operator Asda has unveiled plans to extend its sustainability partnership with suppliers after the group's investment in sustainability generated an 85% increase in cost savings, which rose to GBP13m (US$20.9m) last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Mondelez results and outlook - 7 things to learn
- Comment: Hain Celestial cognisant of US challenges
- Talking shop: Wal-Mart overhaul, Lidl's US charge
- Can Yildiz's new snacks unit match its ambitions?
- Can dairy-free Flora lift Unilever spreads sales?
- Mondelez continues to see margins up, sales mixed
- Unilever launches dairy-free Ben & Jerry's in US
- Premier Foods launches "first" American wet sauces
- Arla eyes job cuts as part of 2020 growth push
- Lactalis invests in Georgian dairy Sante