UK: Asda flu jabs a success, more planned
Independent vaccine company PowderJect Pharmaceuticals is to supply more flu vaccine to UK supermarket chain Asda following the success of an in-store vaccination campaign held on 12 October. Wal-Mart subsidiary Asda reported that shoppers were queuing up for the vaccine even before it went on sale in some stores, with demand exceeding supply in a number of stores. The company now plans to offer thousands more flu vaccinations in 80 key stores on Saturday 9 November.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- ABF sees further grocery revival