UK: Asda flu jabs a success, more planned
Independent vaccine company PowderJect Pharmaceuticals is to supply more flu vaccine to UK supermarket chain Asda following the success of an in-store vaccination campaign held on 12 October. Wal-Mart subsidiary Asda reported that shoppers were queuing up for the vaccine even before it went on sale in some stores, with demand exceeding supply in a number of stores. The company now plans to offer thousands more flu vaccinations in 80 key stores on Saturday 9 November.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre