Food industry quotes of the week: Asda, Kerry Group, Greencore
The much-awaited campylobacter tests on supermarket chicken in the UK were published this week. On the mergers and acquisitions side, Abraaj raised its bid yet again for Bisco Misr. Conversely, Danone was reported to be mulling a sale of its shares in the Yakult business and Kerry Group was reportedly looking to offload its frozen ready-meals arm in the UK. Meanwhile, Ireland's Greencore published some strong annual results. Here is the week in quotes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti