UK: ASDA stores nationwide donate time to local communities
As ASDA launches its national campaign to donate the time and talents of colleagues to local good causes in their communities, Lord Falconer of Thoroton QC, Minister of State for the Cabinet office, visited ASDA Wembley to check out their activity.The launch comes as Business in the Community recognises ASDA for its community activity by shortlisting the company in three categories for the Awards of Excellence taking place on Wednesday 19th July.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods