UK: ASDA stores nationwide donate time to local communities
As ASDA launches its national campaign to donate the time and talents of colleagues to local good causes in their communities, Lord Falconer of Thoroton QC, Minister of State for the Cabinet office, visited ASDA Wembley to check out their activity.The launch comes as Business in the Community recognises ASDA for its community activity by shortlisting the company in three categories for the Awards of Excellence taking place on Wednesday 19th July.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre