UK: ASDA ups supermarket stakes with latest clothing offering
UK supermarket group ASDA, a subsidiary of US behemoth Wal-Mart, has revealed that it is to launch a new "fast fashion" womenswear range in the company's George clothing section, in seven weeks time. ASDA, which is currently repositioning itself as one of Britain's fastest growing clothing retailers as well as a grocery giant, claims that the range "redefines supermarket fashion".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid