UK: ASDA ups supermarket stakes with latest clothing offering
UK supermarket group ASDA, a subsidiary of US behemoth Wal-Mart, has revealed that it is to launch a new "fast fashion" womenswear range in the company's George clothing section, in seven weeks time. ASDA, which is currently repositioning itself as one of Britain's fastest growing clothing retailers as well as a grocery giant, claims that the range "redefines supermarket fashion".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs