UK: Asda's digital TV home shopping service rolls out
UK grocer Asda announced yesterday [Monday] the completion of the initial rollout of its Sky Active home shopping service, which will enable consumers to buy their weekly shop from their television, via all 33 home shopping stores. Asda, the third largest supmermarket chain in the UK, says it currently ranks as Britain's biggest digital TV grocer. The service was initially launched on Sky Active and the first digital TV orders were placed from its High Wycombe and Leeds stores in February this year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival