UK: Asda's digital TV home shopping service rolls out
UK grocer Asda announced yesterday [Monday] the completion of the initial rollout of its Sky Active home shopping service, which will enable consumers to buy their weekly shop from their television, via all 33 home shopping stores. Asda, the third largest supmermarket chain in the UK, says it currently ranks as Britain's biggest digital TV grocer. The service was initially launched on Sky Active and the first digital TV orders were placed from its High Wycombe and Leeds stores in February this year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund