UK: Asda's digital TV home shopping service rolls out
UK grocer Asda announced yesterday [Monday] the completion of the initial rollout of its Sky Active home shopping service, which will enable consumers to buy their weekly shop from their television, via all 33 home shopping stores. Asda, the third largest supmermarket chain in the UK, says it currently ranks as Britain's biggest digital TV grocer. The service was initially launched on Sky Active and the first digital TV orders were placed from its High Wycombe and Leeds stores in February this year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK