PHILLIPINES: Asean petitions WTO for ban on developed world export subsidies
The export subsidies and domestic support given by developed countries to their agricultural sectors must be removed, according to a petition by The Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN). Philippines agriculture undersecretary Arsenio Balisacan presented the petition on behalf of the Asean members to the World Trade Organisation (WTO) Committee on Agriculture in Geneva on Monday. An official statement to the same effect was released by the Philippines Department of Agriculture earlier today.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO