PHILLIPINES: Asean petitions WTO for ban on developed world export subsidies
The export subsidies and domestic support given by developed countries to their agricultural sectors must be removed, according to a petition by The Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN). Philippines agriculture undersecretary Arsenio Balisacan presented the petition on behalf of the Asean members to the World Trade Organisation (WTO) Committee on Agriculture in Geneva on Monday. An official statement to the same effect was released by the Philippines Department of Agriculture earlier today.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre