CANADA/JAPAN: Ashbury Biologicals signs alliance with Japanese pharmaceutical group
Toronto-based Ashbury Biologicals, which develops ethical herbal drug products and nutritional supplements, has initiated a strategic partnership with SSP Co. of Tokyo, Japan. SSP is a research-based manufacturer of Over the Counter (OTC) self-medications, dietary supplements, personal care products, and prescription pharmaceuticals. It is the third largest OTC pharmaceutical marketer in Japan.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1