USA: Ashworth Enters Brazilian Market, Appoints Brazilian Sales Representative
Ashworth Bros Inc., announces the appointment of Flavio Desanti Correa as its exclusive Sales Representative in Brazil. Mr. Correa will be responsible for introducing Ashworth's extensive line of conveyor belting into the Brazilian meat and poultry, bakery, snack, and container markets. Based in Campinas, Mr.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance