USA: Ashworth Enters Brazilian Market, Appoints Brazilian Sales Representative
Ashworth Bros Inc., announces the appointment of Flavio Desanti Correa as its exclusive Sales Representative in Brazil. Mr. Correa will be responsible for introducing Ashworth's extensive line of conveyor belting into the Brazilian meat and poultry, bakery, snack, and container markets. Based in Campinas, Mr.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Mondelez takes thinner Oreos to Germany