UK: Associated British Foods lifted by restructuring
Food and ingredients manufacturer, Associated British Foods (ABF) has reported a rise in profits on the back of a restructuring programme at the British based group. ABF said first-half pre-tax profits rose to £226m from £167m in the 24 weeks ending March 3 with sales at £2.063bn. The profit figures included the £40m profit from the disposal of
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund