USA: Associated Grocers of Florida picks the peach to pilot online grocery shopping in Miami - Gardner's Markets to launch online grocery shopping with Peachtree Network
Peachtree Network Inc. (CDNX: PCH) yesterday announced it has been selected to develop and execute the online grocery pilot for Associated Grocers of Florida. The online grocery program will be launched by Gardner's Markets in Miami and include online grocery shopping and a comprehensive audience development solution. There are 400 stores in the Associated Grocers' program.Maurice Adams, committee chairman of Associated Grocers' online grocery project and President of Gardner's Markets says the Peachtree Network was selected because of the company's proven track record and comprehensive suite of services. "Peachtree has the solution that serves our online grocery needs. From a proven record in delivering new shoppers to online marketing that drives in-store traffic, Peachtree has done it successfully."Associate Grocers President, Calvin Miller explains the Internet program is a strategic part of Associated Grocers' business. "We're excited about the profit potential the Internet brings to our retailers. We anticipate great success with the Gardner's pilot in Miami and envision a broad roll-out of online grocery solutions through the Associated Grocers stores."The agreement fuels Peachtree Network's expansion in the South East United States. Gregory Kalinin, CEO of Peachtree Network explains, "We are delighted to be working on this project with Gardner's Markets and Associated Grocers. It is our intention to lead the industry with online solutions that contribute to grocery retailers' bottom line."Gardner's online grocery initiatives, including its online grocery- shopping launch, are scheduled to debut early 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review