USA: Atlantic Premium Brands announces partial settlement of insurance claim
Atlantic Premium Brands has announced that it had reached a final agreement with its insurance carrier related to an insurance claim arising from the 13 October 2000 destruction of operating facilities in Arlington, Kentucky. The company stated that the insurance proceeds of US$6.7m would be primarily used for capital expenditures and for the reduction of outstanding bank debt and other obligations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning