FINLAND: Atria to invest in factory expansion, modernisation
Finnish meat company Atria has said it plans to invest €20m (US$21.7m) in the expansion and modernisation of its poultry factory in Nurmo, western Finland. Atria plans to expand the factory by 7,085 sq m to 9,580 sq m, in order to boost the facility's production capacity, as well as introducing the latest technology.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations