USA: Au Bon Pain to offer Gift Certificate services
Boston-based global bakery-cafe chain Au Bon Pain is to offer customers the ability to buy paper gift certificates.
The certificates, which will be available at the nearly 150 company-owned Au Bon Pain cafes throughout the US, have been created by Salt Lake City company Gift Check Solutions. They can be bought in person, over the phone, or online at www.aubonpain.com.
Vic Pascarelli, director of marketing at Au Bon Pain, commented: "We chose Gift Check Solutions' program because they offered an improved, more streamlined process with better reporting and tracking capabilities."
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review