FRANCE: Auchan CEO chooses his son to head supervisory board
Gerard Mulliez, the chief executive officer of the supermarket group his family controls, Auchan, has named his son Arnaud as head of Auchan France's supervisory board. The move signals to onlookers that Mulliez (senior) is grooming his son to succeed him at the helm of the whole company. At 73, Mulliez is not expected to stand down in the immediate future, but he is keen to prepare the company for an eventual transfer of leadership. His 44-year-old son had hitherto been second in command at Auchan France.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO