LUXEMBOURG: Auchan launches loyalty card
Hypermarket chain Auchan Luxembourg, a subsidiary of French retailer Auchan, has introduced a free Auchan Card, which will allow its customers to save money in virtual accounts. When a cardholder purchases selected products at an Auchan hypermarket, money will be saved in an account. The money can later be used to purchase other products at Auchan until 31 January 2004. All the loyalty card accounts are to be cancelled on 1 February 2004, reported the Luxembourg News Digest.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund