LUXEMBOURG: Auchan launches loyalty card
Hypermarket chain Auchan Luxembourg, a subsidiary of French retailer Auchan, has introduced a free Auchan Card, which will allow its customers to save money in virtual accounts. When a cardholder purchases selected products at an Auchan hypermarket, money will be saved in an account. The money can later be used to purchase other products at Auchan until 31 January 2004. All the loyalty card accounts are to be cancelled on 1 February 2004, reported the Luxembourg News Digest.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast