LUXEMBOURG: Auchan launches loyalty card
Hypermarket chain Auchan Luxembourg, a subsidiary of French retailer Auchan, has introduced a free Auchan Card, which will allow its customers to save money in virtual accounts. When a cardholder purchases selected products at an Auchan hypermarket, money will be saved in an account. The money can later be used to purchase other products at Auchan until 31 January 2004. All the loyalty card accounts are to be cancelled on 1 February 2004, reported the Luxembourg News Digest.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up