FRANCE/POLAND: Auchan to invest €621.6m in Poland
French retailer Auchan is to invest PlZ2.5bn (US$600.2m) in its Polish operations by 2008. Auchan has earmarked investment capital of PlZ500m for Poland each year, with between 15 and 20 new stores in the pipeline. The group has already invested PlZ2.7bn in Poland since 1998. The French group operates 15 of its own hypermarkets in Poland, as well as a further two hypermarkets in cooperation with its 50% partner Schiever.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega