UK: Aunt Bessie's adds to frozen dessert stable
Summerfruit Crumble and Summer Berry Sponge Pudding will be available from 10 March
Aunt Bessie's has expanded its frozen food portfolio in the UK with the launch of two desserts.
Summerfruit Crumble and Summer Berry Sponge Pudding will be available from 10 March from Tesco stores.
The crumble comprises a mix of raspberries, redcurrants and apples with a crumbly topping and is available in a 500g family-size portion. The sponge pudding combines light sponge with a fruit topping of raspberries and redcurrants that can be cooked in the microwave.
Aunt Bessie has turned her magic touch to two new additions to her frozen pudding range. Both using classic summer fruits, these puddings are easy to cook and are fantastic variations on classic British puddings.
These two delicious puddings taste even better alongside ice cream or custard and are hassle-free puddings that still tastes just like they’re homemade!
Aunt Bessie’s new Summerfruit Crumble combines a delicious selection of raspberries, redcurrants and apples with perfectly crumbly topping. Crumbles are the nation’s favourite family pudding (according to our research) and this new addition to Aunt Bessie’s range captures the sweet and juicy flavours of the summer. Available in a 500g family-size, which serves four, this pudding is a tasty addition to midweek family meals or weekend roasts – just pop in the oven to cook.
Another new summery treat, Aunt Bessie’s Summer Berry Sponge Pudding is a light yet indulgent pudding that’s sure to please children and grown-ups alike. Combining a delicate light sponge with a fruity topping including raspberries and redcurrants, it can be cooked in either the oven or the microwave, and is ready in only five minutes!
Aunt Bessie’s Summerfruit Crumble and Summer Berry Sponge Pudding will be available in Tesco from 10th March and are priced at MRRSP £1.89 and MRRSP £1.59 respectively. -Ends- For further information, images, recipe ideas or product samples, please contact Good Relations Brand Communications: E: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kate Griffiths on 020 7861 3042
Notes to Editors: Aunt Bessie’s Ltd, previously Tryton Foods Ltd, has grown to £190m retail sales value in 16 years. Aunt Bessie’s is owned by the William Jackson Food Group. Aunt Bessie’s Ltd produces up to a staggering 20 million Yorkshire Puddings a week at peak times and half a billion annually The first ever Aunt Bessie’s Yorkshire Pudding was created for a Butlins holiday camp in 1974
Original source: Aunt Bessie's
UK snacks firm New York Delhi has secured a listing with Australia's largest retailer Woolworths Ltd but the company insists it is aiming to grow without "selling out" to the large supermarket chains....
- What US companies might Nomad Foods buy?
- Challenges for General Mills with The Good Table
- Why investors are concerned about water risk
- Greek crisis - The impact on shopper behaviour
- Competition intensifies among UK burger chains
- B&G Foods "front-runner for Green Giant"
- FrieslandCampina H1 earnings up despite flat sales
- Just Mayo under fire from US FDA after complaint
- Brownes Dairy "attracts eight suitors"
- Mitsubishi buys stake in Olam International
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Food Flavourings & Colourings (UK) - Industry Report
- Bakery Market in Japan: Forecast, and Market Analysis 2015-2019
- Probiotic Ingredients Market by Function, Application, End Use, Ingredient, and by Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2020
- Nestle USA, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis