UK: Aunt Bessie's adds to frozen dessert stable
Summerfruit Crumble and Summer Berry Sponge Pudding will be available from 10 March
Aunt Bessie's has expanded its frozen food portfolio in the UK with the launch of two desserts.
Summerfruit Crumble and Summer Berry Sponge Pudding will be available from 10 March from Tesco stores.
The crumble comprises a mix of raspberries, redcurrants and apples with a crumbly topping and is available in a 500g family-size portion. The sponge pudding combines light sponge with a fruit topping of raspberries and redcurrants that can be cooked in the microwave.
Aunt Bessie has turned her magic touch to two new additions to her frozen pudding range. Both using classic summer fruits, these puddings are easy to cook and are fantastic variations on classic British puddings.
These two delicious puddings taste even better alongside ice cream or custard and are hassle-free puddings that still tastes just like they’re homemade!
Aunt Bessie’s new Summerfruit Crumble combines a delicious selection of raspberries, redcurrants and apples with perfectly crumbly topping. Crumbles are the nation’s favourite family pudding (according to our research) and this new addition to Aunt Bessie’s range captures the sweet and juicy flavours of the summer. Available in a 500g family-size, which serves four, this pudding is a tasty addition to midweek family meals or weekend roasts – just pop in the oven to cook.
Another new summery treat, Aunt Bessie’s Summer Berry Sponge Pudding is a light yet indulgent pudding that’s sure to please children and grown-ups alike. Combining a delicate light sponge with a fruity topping including raspberries and redcurrants, it can be cooked in either the oven or the microwave, and is ready in only five minutes!
Aunt Bessie’s Summerfruit Crumble and Summer Berry Sponge Pudding will be available in Tesco from 10th March and are priced at MRRSP £1.89 and MRRSP £1.59 respectively. -Ends- For further information, images, recipe ideas or product samples, please contact Good Relations Brand Communications: E: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kate Griffiths on 020 7861 3042
Notes to Editors: Aunt Bessie’s Ltd, previously Tryton Foods Ltd, has grown to £190m retail sales value in 16 years. Aunt Bessie’s is owned by the William Jackson Food Group. Aunt Bessie’s Ltd produces up to a staggering 20 million Yorkshire Puddings a week at peak times and half a billion annually The first ever Aunt Bessie’s Yorkshire Pudding was created for a Butlins holiday camp in 1974
Original source: Aunt Bessie's
UK snacks firm New York Delhi has secured a listing with Australia's largest retailer Woolworths Ltd but the company insists it is aiming to grow without "selling out" to the large supermarket chains....
- BRICs: The thinking behind Mondelez's Vietnam deal
- Interview part 1: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- Prospects for protein: Snacks growth to continue
- Comment: Why Gardein is Pinnacle's ideal fodder
- Deal or no deal: Should Danone buy Mead Johnson?
- 2 Sisters Food Group posts higher annual losses
- Kellogg trumps Abraaj bid for Bisco Misr
- Live blog: Food Matters Live
- Raisio buys UK, Ireland and Belgium Benecol ops
- Lactalis submits takeover bid for Arab Dairy
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Energy Bars Market in Canada: Market Profile to 2017
- The Snackification of Breakfast
- Dairy Product Production in China
- PepsiCo, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report