UK: Aunt Bessie's adds to side dishes range
Aunt Bessie's has added to its range of frozen accompaniments in the UK with the launch of four new side dishes.
The products include creamy garlic mushrooms, creamed spinach, pea crush with a hint of mint and creamy cheese & onion potato bake.
The creamy garlic mushrooms, creamed spinach and pea crush will be available for GBP1.79 (US$2.78) in Sainsbury's from mid-February and Asda from late March. The creamy cheese & onion potato bakes are priced at GBP2.00 and available in Sainsbury's from mid-February.
Aunt Bessie’s launches new side dishes range
With spring well on the way, Aunt Bessie’s four new side dishes capture the crisp taste of the season. A delicious selection, these side dishes make ideal accompaniments to a wide variety of family meals.
Aunt Bessie’s new Creamy Garlic Mushrooms are a delicious combination of button mushrooms in a creamy garlic and herb sauce. Perfect as a side for steak, chicken or pork, these Creamy Garlic Mushrooms are richly flavoured with a beautifully soft texture. What’s more, they’re quick and easy to cook – ready in under 7 minutes in the microwave and also suitable for the oven.
Creamed Spinach is a deliciously tasty side dish to accompany your main meal. A blend of spinach leaves with a rich Cheddar cheese and cream sauce, this is the perfect accompaniment to chicken dishes and many other family meals.
Pea Crush with a hint of mint is another new tasty addition. Consisting of garden peas served in a pea puree with mint seasoning, this tastes great alongside lamb dishes. Pea Crush with a hint of mint is yet another way Aunt Bessie’s is helping out in the kitchen, being quick and easy to cook whilst retaining that homely flavour that tastes just like you made it yourself!
The range will be complemented with a new Creamy Cheese & Onion Potato Bake. Made with the finest ingredients of tender slices of potato with a delicious creamy cheese and onion sauce, topped with breadcrumbs and grated cheese, this is a hearty, wholesome side dish that is quick to cook and incredibly versatile. The perfect accompaniment to any meal!
Creamy Garlic Mushrooms, Creamed Spinach and Pea Crush with a hint of mint are priced at RSP £1.79. These are available from Sainsbury’s from mid-February and Asda from late March. Creamy Cheese & Onion Potato Bake is priced at RRSP £2.00 and available in Sainsbury’s from mid-February.
Original source: Aunt Bessie
UK snacks firm New York Delhi has secured a listing with Australia's largest retailer Woolworths Ltd but the company insists it is aiming to grow without "selling out" to the large supermarket chains....
Sainsbury's has booked another quarter of like-for-like sales gains - bucking the downward trends in the wider UK grocery market and outperforming its peers. However, LFL growth has slowed significant...
- Interview: Mondelez eyes sweet success in China
- The benefits of engaging staff in sustainability
- How food companies involve staff in sustainability
- Why Danone is withdrawing Dumex from Vietnam
- Why May's Brexit comments give reason for optimism
- 2 Sisters chief Boparan buys Bernard Matthews
- Fonterra says value-added strategy paying off
- B&G Foods acquires ABF's US spice business
- General Mills profit falls as sales disappoint
- Bernard Matthews pensions scheme under review
- Global Chocolate Confectionery Overview: Challenges, Opportunities and Risks
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Global Foodservice Market 2016-2020
- Global Food and Drinks Closures: Performance and Opportunities
- Fast Food Restaurants in the US - Industry Market Research Report