US: Aunt Ida's debuts line of kosher-style goods
Aunt Ida's, a US-based food company, has launched a line of kosher-style "gourmet, all-natural" baked products.
The line includes Chocolate Babka, Apple and Honey Stuffed Challah and Matzah Rolls, the company announced yesterday (30 November).
Product costs range from US$2.50 to $15.00 plus shipping and handling.
The complete Aunt Ida's product line is available online at www.auntidas.com.
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife