USA: Aurora Foods accelerates focus on brand equity building
Aurora Foods, Inc. (NYSE: AOR) on Friday (9 November) announced that it has created the new position of Senior Vice President, Productivity and Efficiency. Joining Aurora in this position is James A. Sieple, a food industry veteran with almost 30 years of experience across a number of areas, including manufacturing, quality, marketing services, and product development. Mr. Sieple's last 17 years were spent at ConAgra Foods in Omaha, Nebraska, most recently as Senior Vice President, Product Development Frozen Prepared Foods.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat