USA: Aurora Foods accelerates focus on brand equity building
Aurora Foods, Inc. (NYSE: AOR) on Friday (9 November) announced that it has created the new position of Senior Vice President, Productivity and Efficiency. Joining Aurora in this position is James A. Sieple, a food industry veteran with almost 30 years of experience across a number of areas, including manufacturing, quality, marketing services, and product development. Mr. Sieple's last 17 years were spent at ConAgra Foods in Omaha, Nebraska, most recently as Senior Vice President, Product Development Frozen Prepared Foods.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review