USA: Aurora Foods appoints Eric Brenk as senior vice president of operations
US food brands producer and marketer Aurora Foods has announced the appointment of Eric Brenk to the position of senior vice president of operations. Brenk is replacing Douglas E. Sherman, who is leaving to pursue other interests. Brenk is joining Aurora from Delimex (now part of H.J. Heinz), where he was vice president of operations and had broad management responsibility for manufacturing operations, purchasing, distribution, engineering, quality assurance, human resources and support services.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre