USA: Aurora Foods appoints Eric Brenk as senior vice president of operations
US food brands producer and marketer Aurora Foods has announced the appointment of Eric Brenk to the position of senior vice president of operations. Brenk is replacing Douglas E. Sherman, who is leaving to pursue other interests. Brenk is joining Aurora from Delimex (now part of H.J. Heinz), where he was vice president of operations and had broad management responsibility for manufacturing operations, purchasing, distribution, engineering, quality assurance, human resources and support services.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning