USA: Aurora Foods appoints Eric Brenk as senior vice president of operations
US food brands producer and marketer Aurora Foods has announced the appointment of Eric Brenk to the position of senior vice president of operations. Brenk is replacing Douglas E. Sherman, who is leaving to pursue other interests. Brenk is joining Aurora from Delimex (now part of H.J. Heinz), where he was vice president of operations and had broad management responsibility for manufacturing operations, purchasing, distribution, engineering, quality assurance, human resources and support services.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail