USA: Aurora Foods' first quarter performance improvement driven by strong growth in leading brands
Aurora Foods Inc. (NYSE: AOR), a leading producer and marketer of premium branded food products such as Duncan Hines® and Mrs. Paul's®, today announced improved operating performance for its first quarter ended March 31, 2001. Aurora made significant advances on its strategy to increase sales of key products, reduce costs, and enhance marketing support for its core brands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast