USA: Aurora Foods' first quarter performance improvement driven by strong growth in leading brands
Aurora Foods Inc. (NYSE: AOR), a leading producer and marketer of premium branded food products such as Duncan Hines® and Mrs. Paul's®, today announced improved operating performance for its first quarter ended March 31, 2001. Aurora made significant advances on its strategy to increase sales of key products, reduce costs, and enhance marketing support for its core brands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action