USA: Aurora Foods' fourth-quarter results reflect continued financial and operating improvements
Aurora Foods Inc. (NYSE: AOR) today announced its financial and operating performance continued to improve significantly in the fourth quarter that ended December 31, 2000, with strong volume growth and major efficiency improvements driving the turnaround. For the fourth quarter of 2000, adjusted EBITDA, or earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization, increased 81% to $47.6 million from the same pro-forma year-ago period. These amounts exclude special charges and treat the acquisitions of Lender's® and Chef's Choice® and the accounting change adopted in the second quarter of 2000, as if they all took place at the beginning of 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti