USA: Aurora Foods' fourth-quarter results reflect continued financial and operating improvements
Aurora Foods Inc. (NYSE: AOR) today announced its financial and operating performance continued to improve significantly in the fourth quarter that ended December 31, 2000, with strong volume growth and major efficiency improvements driving the turnaround. For the fourth quarter of 2000, adjusted EBITDA, or earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization, increased 81% to $47.6 million from the same pro-forma year-ago period. These amounts exclude special charges and treat the acquisitions of Lender's® and Chef's Choice® and the accounting change adopted in the second quarter of 2000, as if they all took place at the beginning of 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action