USA: Aurora Foods' fourth-quarter results reflect continued financial and operating improvements
Aurora Foods Inc. (NYSE: AOR) today announced its financial and operating performance continued to improve significantly in the fourth quarter that ended December 31, 2000, with strong volume growth and major efficiency improvements driving the turnaround. For the fourth quarter of 2000, adjusted EBITDA, or earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization, increased 81% to $47.6 million from the same pro-forma year-ago period. These amounts exclude special charges and treat the acquisitions of Lender's® and Chef's Choice® and the accounting change adopted in the second quarter of 2000, as if they all took place at the beginning of 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review