USA: Aurora Foods' fourth-quarter results reflect continued financial and operating improvements
Aurora Foods Inc. (NYSE: AOR) today announced its financial and operating performance continued to improve significantly in the fourth quarter that ended December 31, 2000, with strong volume growth and major efficiency improvements driving the turnaround. For the fourth quarter of 2000, adjusted EBITDA, or earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization, increased 81% to $47.6 million from the same pro-forma year-ago period. These amounts exclude special charges and treat the acquisitions of Lender's® and Chef's Choice® and the accounting change adopted in the second quarter of 2000, as if they all took place at the beginning of 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins