USA: Aurora Foods names Dale Morrison as new board member
St. Louis-based Aurora Foods, a producer and marketer of leading food brands, has announced that food-industry executive Dale F. Morrison has joined the company's board of directors.
Morrison is currently a management partner at Fenway Partners, a New York-based private equity firm and Aurora's largest shareholder.
Prior to joining Fenway and from 1972 to 2000, Morrison worked extensively in the food industry. He served five years with Campbell Soup Co, where he was CEO and a member of the board for three years and president of Pepperidge Farm for two years. Prior to Campbell, he was with PepsiCo for 14 years, where he held a number of domestic and international general management assignments.
"I am extremely pleased to be able to add Dale to our board," said James T. Smith, chairman and CEO. "Dale brings a wealth of food experience as well as a great appreciation for the importance of strong brands. I expect Dale to be an invaluable resource to me."
Campbell Soup Company has announced that Larry McWilliams, president of US Soup, Sauces and Beverages, is being appointed president of Campbell International, which includes the company's operations i...
UK supermarket chain Wm Morrison, which has its AGM today (Thursday) has issued figures showing like for like sales up 5.4% or 2.3% excluding fuel for the first 15 weeks of the current financial year...
The Campbell Soup Company has reported a rise in sales of 4% to $1.7bn in the third quarter ended 1 May 2005, thanks to price and sales allowances, which added 2% and currency which added a further 2%...
The Competition Commission has published a list of uses as part of its inquiry into the recent acquisition of 115 stores and other assets from WM Morrison Supermarkets by supermarket chain Somerfield....
H J Heinz Company has announced the appointment of Jane S Miller as president of its UK and Ireland business unit....
Supermarket Tesco further increased its lead in the UK grocery market in the twelve weeks to 24 April 2005, according to market analysts TNS. Sainsbury managed a small rise, while Wal-Mart's Asda and ...
Dairy company Robert Wiseman Dairies PLC announced today (Thursday) that its supply contract with Wm Morrison Supermarkets is not to be renewed....
Dairy Company Dairy Crest announced today (Thursday) that it is getting a bigger share of WM Morrison's dairy business. It has also acquired dairy company Starcross Foods....
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Pladis stepping up growth investments
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report