USA: Aurora Foods posts drop in Q3 net sales
Missouri-based food producer Aurora Foods today [Wednesday] announced a decline in net sales for the third quarter ended 30 September to US$184.9m (2001: $200.8m). The company also reported a net loss of $0.6m, or $0.01 per share, for the same period, an improvement from the net loss of $3.2m, or $0.05 per share, for the third quarter of 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant