USA: Aurora Foods posts Q1 net loss
US producer and marketer of food brands, Aurora Foods, has reported a first-quarter net loss of US$4.3m, compared to a prior-year loss, before the cumulative effect of accounting changes, of $12.9m. For the first quarter ended 31 March, Aurora reported earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) of $30.5m, compared with EBITDA of $13.2m in the same period last year. The first quarter 2002 EBITDA included a charge of $19.8m, primarily related to trade promotion expenses.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat