USA: Aurora Foods posts Q1 net loss
US producer and marketer of food brands, Aurora Foods, has reported a first-quarter net loss of US$4.3m, compared to a prior-year loss, before the cumulative effect of accounting changes, of $12.9m. For the first quarter ended 31 March, Aurora reported earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) of $30.5m, compared with EBITDA of $13.2m in the same period last year. The first quarter 2002 EBITDA included a charge of $19.8m, primarily related to trade promotion expenses.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs