USA: Aurora Foods reports strong on-target third quarter results
Aurora Foods, Inc. (NYSE: AOR), a producer and marketer of many well known and leading food brands, today announced third quarter results for the period ended September 30, 2001, which continue to reflect the significant Company turn-around that began 18 months ago. Aurora announced that EBITDA (Earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortization) for the third quarter was on target at $46.6 million, up 6.1% versus the adjusted EBITDA in the year ago quarter. The increase in EBITDA was driven by strong topline growth, and the continued success of the Company's cost effectiveness program.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review