USA: Aurora Foods reports strong on-target third quarter results
Aurora Foods, Inc. (NYSE: AOR), a producer and marketer of many well known and leading food brands, today announced third quarter results for the period ended September 30, 2001, which continue to reflect the significant Company turn-around that began 18 months ago. Aurora announced that EBITDA (Earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortization) for the third quarter was on target at $46.6 million, up 6.1% versus the adjusted EBITDA in the year ago quarter. The increase in EBITDA was driven by strong topline growth, and the continued success of the Company's cost effectiveness program.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units