USA: Aurora Foods says turnaround continues in Q1, to close West Seneca bagel plant
St. Louis, Missouri-based Aurora Foods, a producer and marketer of branded foods, said it has made steady progress in its turnaround during its Q1, ended 31 March 2002. Net sales for the quarter were US$215.8m, down from US$230.1m a year ago. Including a pre-tax charge of US$20.1m, however, Q1 net sales were US$198.1m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid