USA: Aurora Foods says turnaround continues in Q1, to close West Seneca bagel plant
St. Louis, Missouri-based Aurora Foods, a producer and marketer of branded foods, said it has made steady progress in its turnaround during its Q1, ended 31 March 2002. Net sales for the quarter were US$215.8m, down from US$230.1m a year ago. Including a pre-tax charge of US$20.1m, however, Q1 net sales were US$198.1m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report