USA: Aurora Foods second-quarter results reflect continued sales and unit-volume growth
Aurora Foods Inc. (NYSE: AOR) yesterday announced continued operating-performance improvement with strong sales and unit-volume growth during the second quarter of 2001. For the three months that ended June 30, 2001, unit volume and net sales increased 3.8% and 2.4%, respectively, compared with year-ago levels. Net sales grew to $219.9 million, led by Log Cabin and Mrs. Butterworth's Syrups (up 18.5%), Duncan Hines (up 8.9%), Celeste Pizza (up 5.8%) and Aunt Jemima Frozen Breakfast (up 4.3%).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti