USA: Aurora Foods second-quarter results reflect continued sales and unit-volume growth
Aurora Foods Inc. (NYSE: AOR) yesterday announced continued operating-performance improvement with strong sales and unit-volume growth during the second quarter of 2001. For the three months that ended June 30, 2001, unit volume and net sales increased 3.8% and 2.4%, respectively, compared with year-ago levels. Net sales grew to $219.9 million, led by Log Cabin and Mrs. Butterworth's Syrups (up 18.5%), Duncan Hines (up 8.9%), Celeste Pizza (up 5.8%) and Aunt Jemima Frozen Breakfast (up 4.3%).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report