USA: Aurora Foods secures US$62.6m of additional financing
St. Louis, Missouri-based Aurora Foods, a producer and marketer of food brands, has reached agreement with its banks and major investors on a plan to secure US$62.6m of additional financing and has signed an amendment to its credit facility. The new financing and amendment will significantly improve the company's finances, ensure that the company is in compliance with its bank covenants and provide the liquidity it needs to conduct business and continue its recovery. The company expects to close this financing by mid July.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth