USA: Aurora Foods secures US$62.6m of additional financing
St. Louis, Missouri-based Aurora Foods, a producer and marketer of food brands, has reached agreement with its banks and major investors on a plan to secure US$62.6m of additional financing and has signed an amendment to its credit facility. The new financing and amendment will significantly improve the company's finances, ensure that the company is in compliance with its bank covenants and provide the liquidity it needs to conduct business and continue its recovery. The company expects to close this financing by mid July.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch