USA: Aurora Foods secures US$62.6m of additional financing
St. Louis, Missouri-based Aurora Foods, a producer and marketer of food brands, has reached agreement with its banks and major investors on a plan to secure US$62.6m of additional financing and has signed an amendment to its credit facility. The new financing and amendment will significantly improve the company's finances, ensure that the company is in compliance with its bank covenants and provide the liquidity it needs to conduct business and continue its recovery. The company expects to close this financing by mid July.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw