USA: Aurora Foods settles shareholder lawsuits alleging accounting improprieties under former management
Aurora Foods Inc. (NYSE: AOR) yesterday announced it has reached a preliminary agreement to settle the securities class action and derivative lawsuits pending against the Company and its former management team in the US District Court in the Northern District of California. These actions were commenced in the wake of Aurora's disclosure on February 18, 2000, of accounting irregularities at the Company and the resignation of the Company's former senior management team.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Wilmar urges palm oil "labour transformation"