USA: Aurora Foods settles shareholder lawsuits alleging accounting improprieties under former management
Aurora Foods Inc. (NYSE: AOR) yesterday announced it has reached a preliminary agreement to settle the securities class action and derivative lawsuits pending against the Company and its former management team in the US District Court in the Northern District of California. These actions were commenced in the wake of Aurora's disclosure on February 18, 2000, of accounting irregularities at the Company and the resignation of the Company's former senior management team.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- UK food companies to miss sugar target