USA: Aurora Foods settles shareholder lawsuits alleging accounting improprieties under former management
Aurora Foods Inc. (NYSE: AOR) yesterday announced it has reached a preliminary agreement to settle the securities class action and derivative lawsuits pending against the Company and its former management team in the US District Court in the Northern District of California. These actions were commenced in the wake of Aurora's disclosure on February 18, 2000, of accounting irregularities at the Company and the resignation of the Company's former senior management team.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target