USA: Aurora Foods' shareholder lawsuit settlement confirmed
Aurora Foods Inc. (NYSE: AOR) announced that the United States District Court for the Northern District of California Friday (11 May) confirmed the settlement of all class action and derivative suits brought against the Company relating to the earnings restatements announced in February 2000. As a result of the settlement, the Company anticipates it will record a net, after-tax, non-cash gain in the range of $2 million to $3 million in the second quarter of 2001 related to its receipt of shares from former management.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods