USA: Aurora Foods' shareholder lawsuit settlement confirmed
Aurora Foods Inc. (NYSE: AOR) announced that the United States District Court for the Northern District of California Friday (11 May) confirmed the settlement of all class action and derivative suits brought against the Company relating to the earnings restatements announced in February 2000. As a result of the settlement, the Company anticipates it will record a net, after-tax, non-cash gain in the range of $2 million to $3 million in the second quarter of 2001 related to its receipt of shares from former management.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods