USA: Aurora Foods statement regarding grand jury indictment of former senior executives
Aurora Foods Inc. (NYSE: AOR) yesterday released the following statement: "The Company appreciates the professional, diligent, and expeditious manner in which the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York and the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission have conducted their respective investigations of the former senior executives of Aurora. With the government investigations now completed, the Company, with the government investigations now completed, the Company, under new leadership, can now fully focus on capturing opportunities to enhance Aurora's operating and financial performance.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins