USA: Aurora Foods statement regarding grand jury indictment of former senior executives
Aurora Foods Inc. (NYSE: AOR) yesterday released the following statement: "The Company appreciates the professional, diligent, and expeditious manner in which the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York and the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission have conducted their respective investigations of the former senior executives of Aurora. With the government investigations now completed, the Company, with the government investigations now completed, the Company, under new leadership, can now fully focus on capturing opportunities to enhance Aurora's operating and financial performance.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO