USA: Aurora Foods Strengthens Senior Management Team
As it continues to build its senior management team to grow its businesses, Aurora Foods Inc. (NYSE: AOR), a leading producer and marketer of premium branded foods, today announced it has hired Paul Graven as Senior Vice President, Human Resources.In his new role, Mr. Graven will be responsible for all Human Resources activities, including those involved with the Company's plans to relocate its operations to its St. Louis headquarters."I worked with Paul at ConAgra, where he played an instrumental role in helping to build an organization that more than doubled the revenues in the Frozen Prepared Foods group," said James T. Smith, the President and Chief Executive Officer of Aurora who joined the Company last month. "Paul's appointment reflects the priority we are placing on continuing to build a strong organization for growth."Mr. Graven has more than 30 years of experience in Human Resources. He was most recently Senior Vice President of Human Resources for ConAgra Frozen Prepared Food Companies. Before ConAgra, Mr. Graven held progressively more responsible positions for Porter Paint Company, the Federal Reserve Bank and RCA Corporation. At Aurora, Mr. Graven will report directly to the CEO.Mr. Graven, 56 years old, is a graduate of Bellarmine University.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report