USA: Aurora Foods Strengthens Senior Management Team
As it continues to build its senior management team to grow its businesses, Aurora Foods Inc. (NYSE: AOR), a leading producer and marketer of premium branded foods, today announced it has hired Paul Graven as Senior Vice President, Human Resources.In his new role, Mr. Graven will be responsible for all Human Resources activities, including those involved with the Company's plans to relocate its operations to its St. Louis headquarters."I worked with Paul at ConAgra, where he played an instrumental role in helping to build an organization that more than doubled the revenues in the Frozen Prepared Foods group," said James T. Smith, the President and Chief Executive Officer of Aurora who joined the Company last month. "Paul's appointment reflects the priority we are placing on continuing to build a strong organization for growth."Mr. Graven has more than 30 years of experience in Human Resources. He was most recently Senior Vice President of Human Resources for ConAgra Frozen Prepared Food Companies. Before ConAgra, Mr. Graven held progressively more responsible positions for Porter Paint Company, the Federal Reserve Bank and RCA Corporation. At Aurora, Mr. Graven will report directly to the CEO.Mr. Graven, 56 years old, is a graduate of Bellarmine University.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review