USA: Aurora Foods to cut a quarter of corporate jobs
US food company Aurora Foods has said it is to cut around a quarter of its corporate staff, as part of its ongoing strategy to streamline operations and improve profitability. This development follows several recent organisational changes, including the executive promotions of Eric Brenk and Michael J. Hojnacki as co-presidents and co-chief operating officers and the simplification of Aurora's sales organisation into three divisions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti