USA: Aurora Foods to merge with Pinnacle Foods
Troubled US food maker Aurora Foods has announced that it has revised its financial restructuring plan so that Aurora will now be combined with Pinnacle Foods Corporation. St. Louis-based Aurora, whose brands include Duncan Hines baking mixes and Mrs Butterworth's syrups, said buyout firms J P Morgan Partners and J W Childs Equity Partners would jointly buy a 49% equity stake in the combined company for US$83.7m, reported Reuters.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Unilever sets packaging target