USA: Aurora Foods to undergo restructuring
US food maker Aurora Foods has said that it is undertaking a comprehensive financial restructuring aimed at reducing debt and strengthening its balance sheet. As part of this restructuring, Aurora said it has entered into an agreement in principle with J.W. Childs Associates, a Boston-based private equity investment firm, under which J.W. Childs will make an investment of US$200m for a 65.6% equity interest in the reorganised company. Aurora valued the transaction at approximately $925m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife
- Nestle launches global sugar target