CHINA: Australia and China sign raw sugar export agreement
It is claimed that Australia is in the process of concluding a raw sugar export agreement with China, as the latter country prepares to up its import quotas under its new agreement with the World Trade Organisation (WTO). Industry sources told Reuters that firm commitments to take exports from Queensland, Australia's main sugar-growing state, were currently being finalised.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO