USA: American Sugar Alliance says: Australia cane bailout another barrier to sugar free trade
Luther Markwart, chairman of the American Sugar Alliance, cautioned today, on the eve of a meeting of the World Trade Organization (WTO)'s Committee on Agriculture in Geneva, that, contrary to WTO and U.S. sugar industry goals, "the world is moving further away from global free trade in sugar, rather than closer to it.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix