Food industry news of the week: Australia grocery code, Spanish dairy price-fixing
This week, the spotlight on the relationships between suppliers and retailers turned to Australia, where a new code of conduct is to be set up. Meanwhile, Spain's anti-trust watchdog fined 11 dairy companies over alleged price collusion. A series of M&A deals this week included Dr Oetker's move for European frozen cake maker Coppenrath & Wiese. And our latest management briefing analysed the opportunities for packaged food manufacturers in the US foodservice market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast