AUSTRALIA: Australia Meat Holdings, Nippon Meats back global quota system
Australia's largest meat processor, Australia Meat Holdings (AMH), has added its voice to Nippon Meats of Japan in supporting a quota allocated on global performance. This would enable the US quota to be shared out based on the amount of global exports a processor ships from Australia, leaving the majority to the largest processors, comments ABC.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses