AUSTRALIA: Australian milk producers eye Chinese export market
A delegation representing the south-west Western Australian dairy industry is to visit China later this month with a view to promoting Australian exports to the expanding Chinese dairy product sector. The Department of Agriculture is sending a party to China, and business development manager, Andrew Weiner, says it will be a chance to identify potential investors in milk processing and production. With a school milk campaign in China targeting 200 million students, the locally dairy industry is gearing up for a challenge.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses